The Conference is divided into loosely grouped streams - , approximating perspectives, knowledge-bases, professional practices or disciplines. As much as possible, we try to program parallel sessions relating to each stream into the same room. This means that it would be possible, if one wished, to follow the same stream for the entire Conference. Each stream also has its own talking circle, a forum for focused discussion of issues.
You will be asked to select one or more streams when you submit a presentation proposal. If you select more than one stream or 'other', the Conference organisers will choose a stream based on a reading of your title and abstract, or one which seems to fit best with other presentation proposals that have been submitted.
Design Conference Streams
- Information Systems and Architectures
- Digital, Internet and Multimedia Design
- Industrial Design
- Architecture, the Built Environment and Planning
- Social Policy, Culture and Welfare
- Business, Economics, Knowledge Management
- Instructional Design and Learning Systems
- Design Research
- Design Policy, Planning and Politics